Thursday, May 21, 2009

I HAVE NO THOUGHTS!!!! It's Thursday, my kids are going to Grandma's for the weekend, and this is the only thing I'm thinking about today. Scratch that. In honor of Tuesday's passionate response to our favorite little restaurant, I may have to go pay my mailbox-stuffing friends a visit. 

So, to recap, holiday weekend, no kids, and cheap chinese take-out.
(Be still my heart)

I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures from this week.




This last photo is maybe the best of the week and is definitely photo-worthy. Houston, we have full coverage....

9 comments:

kj said...

sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. It sounds like it will be heavenly! Love the pictures. Very cute!

Gene said...

Enjoy your special weekend!...if you want some company at your new favorite Chinese take-out, call us: We'll celebrate 'Memoliar' Day with you guys.

Kayla said...

Where are you and your little bottomless swimsuit!!?

Gena said...

Thanks for the reminder Kayla. I added one last photo in honor of your previous comment. That's the closest that thing is going to come to being on my body in a blog post.

The Shoemakes said...

I'm glad you finally got your bottoms : ) It took long enough! Good thing you ordered them when you did. You guys are too sweet for the B-Day Starbucks! I couldn't have asked for a better sis-in-law : ) Love ya, Claudita

Beth said...

Hey Gena! Love the pictures, and so glad I found your blog. E-mail me at beth_ann_kelly@yahoo.com so I can add you as a reader to mine. I have to warn you though, it's not nearly as cute or clever as yours.

Andrea said...

Cute pics! So much fun!!!

Lesley said...

i. love. those. pictures. snocones again soon and we're definitely planning the camping trip!