Let's just call this "Reasons this Memorial Day weekend have been a success so far..."
1. No kids. Shipped them off to Grandma's.
2. Worked in the yard. Attemped impossible feat of getting grass to grow in dirt patches. (Weed control, you worked beautifully.)
3. Watched a movie in a theatre. Didn't fall asleep.
4. Sushi consumption. Need I say more..
5. Ruined a computer keyboard with coffee spill. Didn't cry.
6. Watched husband slam coffee-logged keyboard down in garage floor not out of fury, but out of strange male fascination with destroying electronics. I'll never understand.
7. Managed to avoid spending money at the mall, Old Navy, and Ross. All three were beckoning my wallet ALL WEEKEND. Dollar flip flops, how I love you....
8. Re-organized closet instead, and realized I have five hundred pairs of jeans I don't wear anymore. Determined to find a way to like them again.
9. Held hands with my husband and laughed about being old someday with no kids in the house. Came to the consensus that we still know how to have fun together, and will have no problem doing so in sixteen years. Knock on wood.
10. Seven years of marriage tomorrow. No itches in sight.
Really just wanted to move Kristin Chenoweth's picture a little further down the page.
Hope you have a good Memorial Day!
3 comments:
If you think I'm gonna let you take credit for all the backbreaking work I did on the lawn saturday, then you're crazy.
Happy Anniversary Goona
I love you
Yes, happy anniversary. I loved your wedding day, I remember it like it was yesterday. that sounded cliche but it's true. love you guys!
Sounds much more successful than my weekend! Maybe I'll get stuff done today!
Post a Comment