Sunday, May 17, 2009








Erick told me Greyson could barely stay awake for yesterday's multiple truck touches. Raegan, on the other hand, was thrilled. Who would have guessed?

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I so meant to go to this...I should really invest in a huge calendar that hangs in our living room......

Summer said...

Now if Greaysone becomes obsessed with Princesses we will have a problem. Such a double standard.

Summer said...

Why on earth did I spell his name like that? Could be the five million whines I ad to endure just to type that sentence...

Andi Hawkins said...

Gena your kids are SOOOO cute!!!!! I can't get over it. I feel sorry for all the boys at MRCC who will have to try to act normal around Reagan and Mia when they are teenagers. I bet they have them all wrapped around their little fingers by then!

Rebecca said...

I think it's hilarious that Greyson looks mad in all of the pictures, but Raegan is grinning from ear to ear while holding a doll.