
Christian was kind enough to mail Raegan a reply to her love letter. I won't tell her that he was forced to do so by his parents, and grudgingly told them, "Okay, but I'm only going to work on it from 7 to 7:30." In my opinion, that's an impressive amount of time for a 3rd grader to be separated from his wii for the sake of a 4 year old girl.
4 comments:
How sweet!!! It stories like that, that people tell on their wedding day!!! ; )
Someday, when he and Raegan get married, he's going to appreciate being forced to write her back!
Hahaha, I didn't know about the 7-7:30 part, how rude! I'll spank him tonight. :)
I hope she came up with a name for the "thingie."
Man, those were a couple of HEAVY love letters! They better be careful....I found a bunch of Mom and Dad's love letters years ago. They were smokin' hot!...as was the seat of my pants for getting caught reading them.
Dad
Post a Comment