I wonder if Al Gore would approve of driving around from 1:52 until 2:00 (wasting gas) for the sole purpose of hitting Sonic happy hour at precisely the right moment? All I have to say is.....Hey, Al, I wasn't alone. Like half the city pulled in at the same moment I did. It's crazy what people will do for a half price drink around here (myself included). For real, next time it's nearing 2:00 and you're headed to a Sonic, you better wear some body armor. Cutthroat.
So I'm at my computer basking in the sun, windblown and super grimy from a day of playing at the park and walking the dog, and really looking forward to chugging this vanilla diet coke. And reading about teenage vampires. Pretty close to Heaven if you ask me.
7 comments:
Thanks for taking Avery today! We are going to the park pretty soon if you are ready for round two!!
That is us too! Sometimes we go ahead and pull into a stall and just hang out until the clock strikes 2... and not only that but we have a favorite Sonic and will go out of our way to hit Happy hour there instead of the one right by our house.
So, you started the Twilight books! I forgot to ask you this morning if you had. I loved them! Hope you enjoy!
Gena you did not look grimy...as if you ever could!
Mmmmm Sonic, being outdoors, sun?!?!! You're making me homesick Gena!
Glad you're enjoying Twilight. The first book was my favorite.
That diet Vanilla Coke sounds great...but, wouldn't it have been just a smidge better with a super king-size Butterfinger?
I used to love to have convenience store clerks give me a doublt-take when I'd buy a diet Coke and a candy bar...(as though I was avoiding being careful with the sugar intake). It's as though they were thinking: 'Hey, big guy, who do you think you're kiddin'?'
Until Al Gore fully understands the joy Sonic Happy Hour brings, he can keep his mouth closed. I drive around waiting for two o'clock in an SUV. I'm bad like that.
Gena, you are a girl after my own heart! Large vanilla diet coke...my daily vitamin. I should hav stock in sonic, seriously. Yes, that is my little heaven on earth!
Post a Comment