Friday, January 16, 2009

Typical reading experience


I have to post this picture. Greyson, you don't have quite the attention span you sister does (or did at your age). This is a picture of you handing me the book cover you spent five minutes peeling while I attempted to educate you. Every time we sit down to read at night, another book falls prey to your grubby little fingers. Reading....not so much.

Also, my Dad is doing another drawing for one of his custom personalized golf clubs. All you have to do is visit his blog and leave a comment now and then. Your name will be in the drawing. So, if you see Kickin' the Tires on my blog list, hop on over and read a good story. Make sure to scroll down a couple to the one about '1961 - Holy Rollin.' So funny.

I, in addition, will be *giving out my own violins in order to entice you to comment. That's how desperate I am. Comments before career.

*not really

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Gena, Your blog is the best blog in the whole world! I wake up and turn on my computer just to see if you have written on your blog and when you have...I have a little celebration dance. I can show it to someday! haha

Lisa said...

Cute picture! I'm glad Reagan is patient enough to put up with his lack of attention during reading times! :o) It is interesting to see how the younger siblings change the family dynamics as they get older. Keep posting...I enjoy reading yours too!

kj said...

Torn books make GREAT puzzles Gena, come'on...make 'em put them back together!!!

; )

jenn b said...

I so feel your pain. I loved that Kayla loved to read right from the start. Kyler truly believes that books are nothing more than cardboard teethers. So sad! Hopefully their sisters will rub off on them a little in that area!