I don't care if my car is on empty or that the turkey dogs and archer farms pizza have warmed to 85 degrees in the backseat. If an extra 20 minutes of driving around country roads means that your sister and I will have a couple of hours of silence when we get home, it will all be worth it. We might even be able to forget seeing you roll around crying on the floor of Target out of sheer exhaustion. At least we're telling ourselves that. If it's not that, than surely you're getting some new molars. Or maybe wisdom teeth are coming in. Whatever the reason for your recent mood swings, I'm positive it's not because you're almost two and are determined to prove to me that the terrible two's exist. I KNOW that's not it.

Goodnight little tyrant.
5 comments:
Oh do I understand that one today!!!!!!
Gena, I'm going through the same thing, I think first molars. Not cool.
Such a cute tyrant though!
We have a sick little tyrant!
There are days I would drive to Alaska if I could.
Post a Comment