Checker Boy: "He has something in his mouth."
(looking with disgust at Greyson's small contraband that he picked up from no telling where)
Me: "I know." (Sweetly smiling but secretly wanting to throttle him)
Boy: "Do you want me to throw it away for you?"
Me: "No thanks. It's buying me a little time - I'll take it from him in a minute. I guess you can tell he's a second child, huh?"
(Hardy har har. Please just laugh along with me so I can get out of here)
Boy: Silence and stare of incredulity.
I'm thinking that checker boy was a second child, too.
3 comments:
Hilarious!!
I feel ya on that one....
Watch it! Your old man is also a second child....so what's the problem with all of us 2nd children? :)
Dad
HA! The fact that you let him keep it is hilarious! Kayla is my watchdog and always telling me to take stuff from Kyler and I usually tell her he'll be alright, he's happy!! ;)
Post a Comment