


Erick playing with Mike Huckabee. It doesn't get much better than that! I was hoping for a shot of both of them together, but I have to settle for this. I'm no judge of guitar playing, but this guy is an amazing speaker. And my husband's not too shabby on the drums if I say so myself.
10 comments:
That is great! I love it.
Nice one changing your blog title! I found you anyway!
Looking at the pics of our hubby playing the drums reminded me of the first time I met him, his first summer in Summer Singers. Kevin dyed a blond target into his head, and I went bleach blind. What were we thinking?!?
I can't wait till Saturday. Seriously.
Gena, I didn't know your birthday was in October too! Happy Birthday girl, I hope you had a good one!
The guitar playing was exciting and unexpected, how fun that Erick got to play with him! And he was such a great speaker too, so funny
Is that old dude in the first picture head banging? Nice job rocking with the guy I wish was president. What songs did they play...God Gave Rockin' Roll To You by Kiss?
-Ben Bailey
Now that is cool.
Hey, 'Big Girl' (my 31-year name for the sweetest most gorgeous daughter in the known universe!).
I know....'super cheesy...can't help it!
Let me be the first...on your ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!! At about 10:30 p.m. on the 25th of October, 1977, you were born at Mercy Hospital.
I was with your Mom, in the labor and delivery room, and briefly thought about running back to Edmond to pick up some things...since it looked like it was going to be a long night. Your Mom just about went crazy on me for even suggesting such a thing. Good thing I didn't leave...I would have missed the whole show! It was a great evening...and the start of a wonderful 31 years, and counting!!
Happy Birthday, Angel! I love you!
Dad
Erick, you did a great job with Huck last night! How cool was that?! It was fun seeing you and Kyle and Kyle performing again! Just like the old Summer Singer days!
I got a little video I'll show you on Sunday. We enjoyed the evening. Thanks for making it even more special!
By the way, I just posted a birthday message for Gena...AFTER MIDNIGHT, and the 'blog-clock-guy' showed the time I posted the message as after 10 p.m. on October 24, making it look like her own dad did not know the date she was born!
The 'blog-clock-guy' who time-stamps everyone's comments -- must be drinking some very special Kool-Aid. It's about time (pardon the pun) somebody fixed HIS clock!...so to speak!
Post a Comment