Wednesday, September 3, 2008


It's almost worth having a third child, just so I could name her after this woman. Almost. I've never had tears streaming down my face watching a vice-presidential candidate's speech before tonight. I don't know what I will do if these two do not get elected. I think I will crawl into a hole for four years and only emerge if she is the nominee for President in 2012. I'm SO proud to be a woman tonight. And when did I start morphing into my parents?

8 comments:

Summer said...

Amen! I am in love with this woman. I just keep saying over and over to myself, "She has a 4 month old and she looks like she has actually showered - I am so impressed."

suzspeaks said...

I love her too!!! I'm just praying that they are elected!

My favorite part of the night was when Piper licked her hand and pressed down her brother's hair!!! I also love that little girl...she was so cute waving up on stage!

Also, Sarah Palin looks SO much like Tina Fey...pretty soon we'll be saying that Tina Fey looks like Sarah Palin!

kj said...

She's smart.
She's funny.
She's doesn't backdown.
She's real.
She's wonderful!!

Audrey said...

I loved it too! And, yeah, I cried!

dblack said...

Justin and I were just talking this morning about how much we both love this women!

Mandy said...

This has nothing to do with Palin, although I love her too.
Sorry you didn't get the message about Sunday nihgt. That's what we get for relying on Austin and Erik. Did you get my e-mail about Sat.? We are hosting the OU watch party if you can make it. We are still eating leftovers from the surprise party. I froze them so they would still be good.

Emily said...

I cried too! My husband thought I was crazy. I knew I wasn't. She makes me so proud to be a republican woman.
And Suzanne, my husband said the EXACT same thing about Tina Fey.

Gene said...

We both love her too! I think that she looks like Tina Fey...but also, she looks like Elaine on Seinfeld (who I also love!). She's gutsy, says what she's thinking, is completely unafraid and unimpressed with the whole Ivy League, effete, lawyered-up bunch of 'all show and no go' overpaid, inbred bunch of Washington tree-hugging, looking-down-their-nose liberal bureaucrats! I'm with you! I think that in four years she WILL be our next President! She's got the right stuff! We don't EVER get involved financially with politics on the national level, but we're contributing to McCain/Palin! We also DO NOT EVER put bumber stickers on our vehicles, but we will this time...and if we can find them, we'll be sportin' t-shirts with her face on them! We've had Ronald Reagen...now we get 'Rhonda Reagan'...our own little 'pit bull with lipstick'!

Dad