Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My love a-fair

Don't you think it's hilarious that the State Fair starts tomorrow, and there are torrential rains headed our way for like a week straight? It never fails. The Fair is one of my favorite things in the world, and I usually have to go about three times. I think working at the Fairgrounds almost ties my dream job of working at Starbucks. It's a tough call trying to decide which exhibit I would want to work at. Come to think of it, the best of both worlds would be operating a Starbucks booth AT the Fair NEXT to the space needle. I'm going straight to the top with that idea.

Anyways, you should go hear the Herndon twins at the Toyota Concert Stage with the Rodeo Opry Band on Friday night. There will be some great country music and singers joining them. Come on down......we can share a funnel cake, turkey leg, and fried oreo and snickers bar. Total internal body shock. It'll be fun. I promise.

3 comments:

The Shoemakes said...

I love all the random photos you download to help express your thoughts! You're a super blogger, I can't stay motivated. I think the reason it's so hard for me to stay excited about posting new stories is 1): I'm one of five male bloggers on the internet, and 2): The only people who read our blog are you and dad! Oh well, it's still fun reading yours! : ) Love you!

Gene said...

Jeff, I think you'd LIKE to be only one of 5 male bloggers on the Internet! Just think.....you've got all these beautiful girls, all to yourself (almost!). The thought just boggles the mind! ha!

Signed,

1 of 5

Gene said...

Jeff, I think you'd LIKE to be only one of 5 male bloggers on the Internet! Just think.....you've got all these beautiful girls, all to yourself (almost!). The thought just boggles the mind! ha!

Signed,

1 of 5