We don't really go on dates. We work. We raise kids. We laugh about how insanely loud two children can be. We sing, dance, and chase each other in circles around the house. Ok, well usually we're chasing two kids round and round and round and running into walls, but at least we're together. When we're done chasing and the babies are in bed we play Mario. We defeat castles and we hurdle lava pits and we sit in kids' Ikea chairs because we're both so scrawny. We sip hot tea and talk about how proud our kids will be of us in the morning.
And then we go to bed.
And sometimes wake up sore.
Because we're getting older.....
I guess.
I love getting older with you, E.

4 comments:
Sounds like you got a good thing going!
so sweet!!!
Y'all are too cute. Glad to say I know you!
I've been behind on your blog, how'd I miss this?
I'll never forget the moment I could just TELL Erick was your "one." I love your love story. Keep telling it. ;)
Post a Comment