I can not stand those blueberry teeth for one more second. It's Wednesday night and I think it's about time I had a RTW post. So sometimes i don't want to use any punctuation or use any correct capitalization and just make run on sentences because it's so much easier and i don't have to think really and i can just ramble.
This is rambling. Probably because my mind is running 80 miles a minute while simultaneously listening to crickets and watching the game. Add a bunch of candy corn into the mix and my blood sugar is through the roof.
Today I found a black widow, frog, snails, and a snake in my yard. I killed one, captured the others, and was dubbed the 'best mom ever.' We let the snake go, have been praying the frog will hop back to his designated spot behind the hibiscus and watched the snails slime away. Whatever they do, we watched them.
Tomorrow is teaching and G's school program, Friday is a school multicultural program and walkathon AND Grandma comes to town AND recording session, Saturday is judging 130 violins for the entire day while my family has fun, Sunday is my studio recital and a meeting downtown and a walk for hope, and DID I MENTION THAT I AM SO READY FOR MAY TO BE OVER?
June, I can't wait to meet you.
Actually, I'm really grateful to have a job and be busy and pay for gas. Because buying gas is so fun. :)
I'm out of here. One quarter in the basketball game left and these late nights are killing me!
See you in June.....
3 comments:
Please keep the black widow, frog, snails, and a snake on your side of the neighborhood. I do not like snakes. If I find a snake in my yard, you will probably scream.
We found a big turtle in our back yard on Tuesday. It was great! Every yard needs a turtle! We are trying to entice it to stay by putting out dog food.
Karla! We are on a mission to find our own backyard turtle for the summer. You should try strawberries, hot dogs, and raw hamburger meat. Or really any juicy fruit they love.....
Post a Comment