We really did have a fabulous vacation in Colorado, but I'm just having a hard time going through pictures when my mind is elsewhere. I will put some on here at some point, I'm sure. These have been a few hard days for my family. If we could pack up and move to Wichita temporarily we would. Obviously, we just can't. So, after a quick trip there and back again, all we can do is wait for e mails every few hours from family that is there. Last night and today he has struggled some. I don't mean for this to be a downer post, it's just kind of where we're at right now. People have been really supportive, and so many friends and strangers have gone to the hospital to visit. I never realized how supportive the biker community is when a fellow enthusiast is injured. There have been several groups that have just stopped by to pray. This is a self portrait he took on his bike from his i phone the day before he had his accident.
We love you Steve.
6 comments:
My heart just aches for you Gena. I'm so sorry you're family is going through this. I'm praying for your cousin.
Gena, I don't know what to say exacly, but if you need anything, I am here! Love you guys!
We're praying for you all!
Yes, I'm really sorry for everyone involved. Especially his wife and daughter.
Love you, Gena.
Praying for you guys. So sorry.
Post a Comment