Raegan's first day of first grade





Sometimes it's nice to have a talker as a child. I know who made the right choices, who has the most honey in their honey pot, who she sat with at lunch, who was disrespectful to the teacher, how you put your head down on your desk when you want get a drink of water, how many recesses they had, and how many hairs are on the head of her teacher.
Whew. Thank you for just jumping right in there, little girl.
Your Mom and Dad are eternally grateful!
8 comments:
Gena, I know you don't want to hear this, but she looks so big! I can't believe how much she has grown! I know that she is going to do great because she has such great parents! Keep up the good work, friend!
Your family looks way too cute that early in the morning. I am so glad she is off to a great start to first grade. I am also thankful that I have a talker. You get a glimpse of the day from their perspective. Here is to hoping that honey pot stays full. :-)
She is an awesome little girl and I love that my little girl can call her friend!
love it! lily traded in the honey pot this year for beans in a jar! she has one bean! ; )
You didn't let her take her pet to school did you??? Loved that honey pot thing...somehow it works like magic with that age! I think I have honey pots in my kids scrapbooks - so save one of the 500 she'll get this year! Congrats!
i love Grayson on the iphone!
I need to get me one of those talker girls.
That is really cute! I love her outfit. :)
Post a Comment