Saturday, July 17, 2010

So, I'm really just tired of seeing pictures of violin camp. There's a first for everything I guess.

Erick took the kids to Kansas and back today. I had the entire house to myself.

(In other words, it was the greatest day of my life.)

I pretended to be forever 21 and headed to the mall. That store is a jungle and the racks are way too packed. Cute clothes, they're just too hard to find. I would rather go to the other stores that only 13 year olds have any business supporting.

I haven't watched T.V. in forever and have had it on way too much today. First I found 'Splash' (which I was banned from watching back in 1987 therefore making it very appealing). I discovered today that Daryl Hannah can not act, and hair can in fact be too crimped and too blonde.

Second, I discovered the Hallmark channel and rounded up every box of kleenex in the house.

Third, I discovered Brad Pitt and Troy and vanilla creme cookies. I am so incredibly bloated right now it's not even funny. I bet if Helen of Troy were as bloated as I am, no one would have fought any battles in her honor. Especially not Brad.....

That's it, I'm out. Erick's unloading his new two wheeled Kansas Craig's list purchase at his buddy's shop, where they are no doubt de-constucting every nut and bolt and have already replaced the engine and spark plugs.

So much for early service.....

2 comments:

Summer said...

That sounds like the perfect day. Except the motorcycle part. i am so glad it's you and not mine. (Another fear tactic from childhood )

Monona Dill said...

I once told Erick that he could have a motorcycle after I was dead
and gone..............He didn't listen that time, so I didn't even
go into it this time. Bubba please
be careful, and don't tell me that you don't feel like being careful today cause I heard that one too many times.
Mom