
I'm trying desperately to re-design my blog by myself and not have a heart attack in the process. So now that I have successfully managed to widen my columns I can't seem to figure out how to take this picture (as shown) and make it appear exactly this way in my banner. For some reason it decides to make the thing enormous. Help???
Okay, 15 minutes later and I have figured it out. I feel like I could conquer the world right now....
I also figured out how to make my pictures bigger than my head.
I can now die happy.

(Go here to learn how to make pictures bigger than your head, KJ...)
5 comments:
You are so funny! I like your random thoughts.
Love those OK sunsets!
I want to make pictures as big as your head. Teach me oh wise one...
love it. and you.
Very cool...I only learn 1 new skill a year as far as blogging goes...seriously.
Post a Comment