Sunday, December 6, 2009

Uncle George's wedding







I realize these pictures will interest two people. (Gina and my Dad)
Sweater tube dress fit like a sweater tube dress. It was do-able.
(That's for you, Nona)
Daughter stole the peacock headband, Ok Chick.
We had a great weekend, though.
Beautiful wedding, cousins and relatives I haven't seen in forever,
and some much needed family time.
6+ hours in a car can bring a family real close.
REEEEALLLL close.
We're glad to be home!

4 comments:

Summer said...

If anyone can pull off the sweater tube dress it's you, my dear. Rock it while you got it, is my philosophy.

OK Chick said...

Everyone looks great!
I agree with Summer. Not many people could pull off a sweater tube dress, so go with it while you can.

myra said...

You have a gorgeous family Gena! Looks like a fun weekend!

Gene said...

I didn't remember George's face looking so red. It looks as 'red as a possum's behind at pokeberry time'! I'm going to tell him that when he comes back from his honeymoon in New York.

I would have gone to Texas for the wedding just to have gotten to see Gina, Erin and Steve. They are, without a doubt, some of our nicest, sweetest relatives. George's daughter, Gina, was named after me; you were named after Gina (and me) and little Gina Arter was named after you! How neat is that!!