I still have 20 minutes. That was a close one.
I'm just now realizing I have absolutely nothing to say. It's almost midnight, I do this every night to myself, and it's so unhealthy. It's just the only quiet time of the day though.
Actually, I'm waiting on like eight loads of laundry to finish. And of course in the one black load I needed to be in immaculate condition for a wedding this weekend, I washed with a tag. A huge cardboard type of tag.
Yes, it has embedded itself into my super cute sweater dress that is all black. Ugh. And it's a cheap sweater dress, so it's the kind of sweater material that isn't super soft and catches tons of lint and stuff. Great.
Why are sweater dresses so tight? Does that mean it's the wrong size? I'm hoping the cardboard fibers stretched that thing out a little. It's like a tube dress.
What Uncle wouldn't love his niece wearing a tube dress to his plantation wedding? Right. Thought so.
Dropped my phone in the Gordman's parking lot today. An honest gentleman came inside and had the 'grey dirt encrusted Saturn' paged. It's a panicky feeling to have your car announced over the loudspeakers of any store. For a split second, I thought maybe I had left a child inside or something.
No. I would never do that. I would never lock my car and run into Little Caesars for a hot and ready. That's against the law. And dangerous.
Bought a headband with some kind of poultry feather on it today. Super cute, but I think short haired girls look the best with feathers in their hair. I may give it a try. I may cut my hair. I also may keep on pretending like I don't have a zillion split ends and hair fractures and keep it at this length for a while. Darn bleach.
Twilight lotion at Bath and Body works. Capitalizing on a book series? I think so. It's also one of my favorite black Friday purchases.
Load number eight is nearing completion.
My mind is nearing exaustion.
They may not be captivating Thursday thoughts, but at least they made it
Goodnight!
4 comments:
Just wait until your kid tells her Yaya that you left her in the car at Braum's to go get milk...and your own mother threatens to call the police on you herself. Yah, embarressing.
I so go in and grab a hot and ready while the kids are in the car! I would never leave the car running though and arm it with alarm. It seems safer than dragging them out for a whole one minute and putting them back in. Especially when it's icy outside!?
You are so dedicated to your Thursdays...
Can we have a picture of the headband with a feather?
Post a Comment