Always wear a helmet when walking your dog. You never know.Gena, he looks so sweet! What a happy little boy!
Oh my goodness, I miss that baby! and you...and raegan...we are so sorry, please still be our friends.
He is just so precious. I love that he's wearing a helmet. You can never be too careful!
Does he normally wear a helmet while walking the dog? :)I teared up--I miss Murphy. I especially miss Owen with Murphy.
Very sweet. Your kids are adorable! Funny helmet too. :-)
Remember your Granny, deep in the throes of Alzheimer's, when she saw me wearing a bicycle helmet? ("Honey, are you going to the moon?"). I love that sweet little boy, Gena! How is is that you and Erick have two such perfect kids?:)
What adorable pictures....I so enjoyed reading your blog...and will be back often..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Always wear a helmet when walking your dog. You never know.
Gena, he looks so sweet! What a happy little boy!
Oh my goodness, I miss that baby! and you...and raegan...we are so sorry, please still be our friends.
He is just so precious. I love that he's wearing a helmet. You can never be too careful!
Does he normally wear a helmet while walking the dog? :)
I teared up--I miss Murphy. I especially miss Owen with Murphy.
Very sweet. Your kids are adorable! Funny helmet too. :-)
Remember your Granny, deep in the throes of Alzheimer's, when she saw me wearing a bicycle helmet? ("Honey, are you going to the moon?").
I love that sweet little boy, Gena! How is is that you and Erick have two such perfect kids?
:)
What adorable pictures....I so enjoyed reading your blog...and will be back often..
Post a Comment