I love that Mia is completely decked out in fairy gear. And I will listen to Raegan play anytime she needs an audience.
so I'm just wondering...is it possible to smile with a violin tucked into the side of your face like that?
My father in law brought "Celtic Women" for the kids this weekend. I had to send Toby to his room because he cried so hard when we played it. Apparently he doesn't appreciate the violin either.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that Mia is completely decked out in fairy gear.
And I will listen to Raegan play anytime she needs an audience.
so I'm just wondering...is it possible to smile with a violin tucked into the side of your face like that?
My father in law brought "Celtic Women" for the kids this weekend. I had to send Toby to his room because he cried so hard when we played it. Apparently he doesn't appreciate the violin either.
Post a Comment