
Greyson and I belong to a secret society. A world full of front loaders, side loaders, automated side loaders, and trash. Lots and lots of trash. Taking their rightful places at the table this morning, 'lamp' and 'brush' were introduced to the wonders and majesty of these breathtaking beauties. And I do mean breathtaking. Little boy understands the need to document historic unions. Much like a public relations assistant, he makes sure the necessary photos are obtained, and that proper recording methods are utilized.



I surely don't know what cavemen did before quality you-tube recordings of garbage trucks.
I surely don't know what I did before quality you-tube recordings of garbage trucks.
It probably involved leisurely mornings of the morning news, drinking coffee, applying make-up, and petting the cat. The cat, news, and make-up are long gone. Sorry Brownie.
Funny thing is, I don't miss it all that much. And I'm becoming strangely appreciative of the intricacies of waste management.
4 comments:
that's my boy! eventually that brush will become a blowdryer.
Keep on truckin', little Bubba! I like your Trash Trucks too!
If he is watching trash trucks on you tube I am driving to OK tomorrow and kidnapping him to be Toby's new BFF. I didn't know other kids actaully did that. Woohoo Toby isnt weird after all!!!
Gena, have you and Erick ever seen that super-cheeser of a waste management commercial showing a young woman on a bicycle, who stops her bike ride next to a waste management truck and looks over at the truck with a tilt to her head and a toothpaste commercial grin on her face. She appears to have fallen in love with the trash truck. She was undoubtedly having very, very green thoughts. The look on her face is the very embodiment of Creamsterism.
Post a Comment