Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Music appreciation Tuesday

This girl is getting me through my morning. I have definitely not been imagining that this is me and Erick in this video. (Erick and I?) Because that would just not be healthy. Either way, I feel the need to share my love of one of the best songwriters on the planet. No poking fun of this musician. She's the real deal.

Oh yeah...her name's Katie Herzig.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

closer the first time...Erick and me...couldn't see the video...is it just me?

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Nice...but I don't wanna know either if it gets any sweeter than that! I learned a long time ago it's best not to compare with other people's marriages, etc.

kj said...

Erick and me is correct..you were right!

My mom taught me to remove the other person from the sentence and that will give you the correct way to use me or I. You wouldn't have said "not imagining I in the video" you would say "not imagining me in the video". There's your easy English trick for the day! ; )