
Dear friend,
Thank you for gently and tenderly welcoming me to my new home. I operate best when out of the prying hands of two year olds, and am especially opposed to dunkings in toilets, being used as a sword and 'pinchers,' and am generally not fond of being turned on for 48 hours straight. Do not drop me from 8 feet in the air, do not wrap me twenty times in my own cord, and I may... just may...give you a year or two of my life. I will not, however, promise to give you Kate Hudson's hair. That, my dear, is up to you.
Your new friend,
Chi.
I love you Erick for the best Valentine's present EVER.
3 comments:
What a good man! That really is the best gift. It's appropriate for any holiday or occasion. I hope Lash reads this post.
Ok. Justin and I were invited to go see the Oklahoma Community Orchestra and while peeking at the website I notice a Paula Shoemake listed as one of the violinists. Putting two and two together would lead me to assume that this is your Mother, would I be correct?
Yes, that is the BEST GIFT EVER!!! I love mine. It was a Mother's Day gift 2 years ago.
Post a Comment