Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Niagra Falls

I don't mean like in vacation. I mean like in Raegan's bed at night. We have been hard-core no pull-ups for two weeks, but have NOT been having much success. I limit (aka restrict) liquids past 7, take her to the bathroom around 11, and again at 2 or so. I know, miserable. Somehow, between ALL of these fun night time bathroom trips, she is still wetting the bed twice a night.
Where all of this liquid was coming from was beyond me. As I sat here pondering, something dawned on me. I said,
"Raegan, did you drink any water in the bathtub tonight?"
"Yes."
"How much water?"
"Five."

The answer "five" would entail five CUPS of water. Big cups. I found out that she has been doing this every night. I get Greyson out of the tub, and leave her in there to play. Duh. Why this hasn't dawned on me until now, I don't know. We will be wearing a pull-up tonight, and I will be taking all drinkable toys out of the bathtub. Just a little tip for all you other panicked pull-up parents.

I promise, just a picture to illustrate a pull-up of another kind. Not because this guy has an incredible back.

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

oh my word! Silly girl! No wonder she is having trouble keeping it all in!!

amy said...

OMG, I bet you're glad you finally found the culprit!! I bet she'll do a lot better now!!

kj said...

We just let Lily sleep in the bathtub now with no water. Saves everyone time. Wake her up, rinse her off!

Dara said...

Your new header is perfect.

Andi Hawkins said...

I totally love you. That was the funniest thing I have read all week. I LOVE your new look. Have a great day chica!