"Do one thing everyday that scares you"
-Eleanor Roosevelt
For me, sharing Christ with unbelievers is scary. Today I pray that I can reach out to someone, and overcome my own fear of rejection. Why is something so easy so difficult to do?
What are your plans on Friday? I may have to break into your house and move in for a while. A crew is coming to bust out the tile in the kitchen and they said it is going to be a huge, loud mess.
Come on over. I think Raegan will be gone, so Mia can have free reign over her room. She won't know what to think! We'll pretend like it's another ice storm minus the Bradford pears crashing through our ceilings.
4 comments:
I know what you mean! I'll pray that we can both touch someone today!
Have a great day!
Amen. I don't know why I don't have enough faith and trust in the Holy Spirit to just go for it.
What are your plans on Friday? I may have to break into your house and move in for a while. A crew is coming to bust out the tile in the kitchen and they said it is going to be a huge, loud mess.
Come on over. I think Raegan will be gone, so Mia can have free reign over her room. She won't know what to think! We'll pretend like it's another ice storm minus the Bradford pears crashing through our ceilings.
Post a Comment