Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snaggle toothed freckle faced soon to be six year old

Sweet boy, you lost your first tooth last Sunday.  You spent the afternoon at Ama's and came home with stories of string and swift tugs on wiggly teeth.  I missed your first tooth falling out. This makes me so very sad. I just about screwed up the tooth fairy, too.  Bless you my boy that you are still innocent enough to have checked your pillow four times at 6:45 in the morning seeing NOTHING under your pillow, but still believing in the microscopic fairy that entered at just the same moment as Mom did at 6:50 a.m.  The fairy had a swift hand and postponed the inevitable discovery of all things magical.  

Oh, I love you freckle face.  Please stay almost six forever.




And as if that wasn't enough pain for one weekend, sister and her Dad went to a
Daddy/Daughter Sweetheart ball.

 8 going on 16....



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your daughter looks great! Apparently she's blessed to have great hair and you to style it up. I've never figured that stuff out. And I also have done the same 'tooth fairy with a swift hand at the same time I arrive to wake you up' routine. Love those sweet little boys full of hope!