Friday, October 26, 2012

You say it's your birthday

Lessons and venti coffee from dear friend.
Sushi surprise from my husband.
Antique shopping with above husband.
Violin lessons, homework, and trick or treating my alma mater with Leia and Darth.

Great birthday, favorite month.  Here's to five more trick or treat events in the next five days!

(and thank you friends, totally over my paranoia.  Lots and lots of chocolate has helped....)


4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

This is a fun month! A fun time to have a birthday! Great little Star WArs people at your place!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I saw you last night and didn't tell you Happy Birthday! I was too claustrophobic to think straight. It was great to see you and your kids are so cute. Love their costumes!

Summer Lashley said...

Happy Birthday, Friend. You are my personal life-saver.

Kayla said...

Sounds like a great bday!!