Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family's where it's at

Halloween lessons learned this year:

1. No more rock star wigs.  Ever.  They ruin every picture.
2. Always take Transformers to the bathroom BEFORE taking pictures.

Hair-tastrophe

2.  Gladiator brothers can still be tough and carry an Elmo basket.

3.  My son really does know how to smile.

4.  I will never be more tan than Jeff.  Ever.
Come to think of it, he has me beat in the chest department, too.

5. Families stick together no matter what life throws our way.

6.  Must remember to take photo with my husband next year.  Sorry hon.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I am afraid you may have some unexpected traffic with this post of that gladiator!!! He's very nice looking.

Gena said...

Thanks Robin. I think he is too. I guess I should add on there that he's single!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Love this post! Did Erick tell you that Landice wouldn't take a picture with Greyson...I was so sad!