Today I'm thankful for November and an extra day home with the kids. A night out with girlfriends is ahead and I'm ready for that. Soooo ready for that. I think Star Wars episode 5 is on the roster for Erick and the kids.
I have lost a little love for my blog and I don't know why. I think I loved it when the kids were little because I wrote down every funny little thing they did and I just thought this whole blog world was IT.
I'm still into it I guess, I'm just in a rut. It seems like I've covered every topic I want to cover in a lifetime and can't think of anything more interesting to say. I'm out of pictures, out of ideas, out of blog steam.
And in the background all the while is my son whining that "I really need a drink. I wish I had a drink." He knows that I ignore whines and pouting, but he refuses to do as I ask and use manners. Overnight my son has reverted to toddler behavior.
I guess that's news, right? I could go into everything that entails but I shall refrain. Because frankly, it's boring.
Erick and I had a good discussion about comb overs last night and what in the world men with the said hair styles look like in the shower. I guess there would be one long piece hanging down to a shoulder. Here are a few beauties I found....
The upward comb
The cliffhanger
The low swoopover
The all over, all over
I feel so strange saying that I would give anything to see those wet.
But I would.
Happy combover Friday, friends.




5 comments:
In my humble opinion, this is a great entry & you are not outta steam. ;) Thanks for listening to me ramble (as usual) tonight. Fun time!
I LOVE your blog! You have my permission to take a sabbatical...but I would really miss your posts about the life of a musician mom with the cool husband and great kids!
Yes, please don't stop blogging. You are one of the blogs I look forward to reading...especially if it's about wet combovers. Never thought about that before!
I don't think it's weird to think about what a wet comb over looks like! I think about it every time I see one and that's not weird at all.
Agreed with other commenters... it is a great blog! And I am rolling about the photos of the combovers. Didn't see that coming. :)
Post a Comment