Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Move over Muhammad

There's a new boxer in town.

I'm working out, therefore the hubby has dusted off the weights and opened the garage door.  Once.  

According to the boxer, a year from Sunday September 18, 2011 will mark his ringside debut.  This declaration was preceded by a comment (by yours truly) that I wasn't sure he could beat somebody up.  A late night discussion over the evolution of his muscles over the past decade ended the conversation, and a fighter was born.  

I don't know if most contenders enroll in the family gym membership at the nearby Christian University, but that is where this one is headed.  Who needs a sob story and a gritty ghetto workout facility?  This contender has a hail damaged Hyundai, a 401K, and the will to DOMINATE.







There.  Look what a little good natured insulting can accomplish.  Don't even think about returning the favor, dear.

4 comments:

Erick said...

yeah...that's embarrassing.

Because of this embarrassment, you just caused some unlucky soul to get their butt kicked today. Just for fairness, I'll find a male about my size (preferably much older) to beat up on. I could always pick a fight with Andy. He's been getting on my nerves for years.

Gena said...

I will excuse your use of the word 'butt' since it's probably not manly enough to say 'bottom.' Wouldn't you be punching a face, not kicking a backside?

I have faith in you, contender.

OCdeanwife said...

Aaawwww! You guys are so cute. . . yet disturbing!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I don't think I want to get between you two...