How are you making your pictures look so awesome? Help me do that.
Gena, your little neice is so pretty.
Summer, I spend way too much time on internet photo sites. If I really knew what I was doing, everyone wouldn't be so orange. I can show you, though.Thanks Nonie. I forgot to get that photo of you with the kids right as we were about to leave. I was so mad. I blame Greyson for being so grouchy!
Lots of fun times making memories! Is Wiiing a word???
I'm pretty sure Wii'ing is a word that I made up because it sounded so wonderfully childish and immature. It made me smile, that's enough for me. :)
Sounds like a perfect Christmas. :-)
You always have such great pictures. Mine never turn out like yours.
Sweet pictures G :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How are you making your pictures look so awesome? Help me do that.
Gena, your little neice is so pretty.
Summer, I spend way too much time on internet photo sites. If I really knew what I was doing, everyone wouldn't be so orange. I can show you, though.
Thanks Nonie. I forgot to get that photo of you with the kids right as we were about to leave. I was so mad. I blame Greyson for being so grouchy!
Lots of fun times making memories! Is Wiiing a word???
I'm pretty sure Wii'ing is a word that I made up because it sounded so wonderfully childish and immature. It made me smile, that's enough for me. :)
Sounds like a perfect Christmas. :-)
You always have such great pictures. Mine never turn out like yours.
Sweet pictures G :)
Post a Comment