Sunday, October 17, 2010

Salty Sodom Sunday


It's Sunday, I'm pretty exhausted, and I think Greyson is even more so. He just deliriously reached into my underarm, said it was salty, and maybe that it was the city of Sodom. I don't know why my armpit is salty (because it's well maintained and well deodorized) and I don't know what Sodom has to do with anything.....other than the salt of course.

At least he's paying attention in bible class.

Now I'm going to clean my house in order for a bunch of Q group kids (including my own) to have a nice clean palate to destroy. :) Wouldn't trade them for all the salt in the world.

**6:18 p.m.
Greyson has a 101.0 degree fever, I haven't noticed until just now, and all Q group traffic is being re-routed to SL's house. I guess this explains the delirious salty Sodom comment. So sorry for sending my son to class this morning. I promise this came out of nowhere, but now I can officially considering myself one of 'those people.'

6 comments:

Beth said...

You aren't one of "those people" until you knowingly sent your feverish child to class, or snuck him in before the 24 fever free hours were up. Trust me, I have some friends who are definitely "those people!" :)

Rebecca said...

Did he lick your arm pit?

Gena said...

Oh my goodness, no on the armpit lick! Although, that might make sense...

Lisa C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa C said...

I think I love Greyson even more now if that is possible.

I don't think the fever is a direct correlation to the eccentric comment. He is the son of Erick and is destined to say more random/creative/eccentric things as the years roll on...I can't wait!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

He acted fine in bible class for us too! That is funny about the salt comment. Landice has been having some interesting things to say about salt too! Love our kid's!