Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little cowboys

Top four reasons I know I'm at a mother/son barbeque:

1. Being offered the prize findings of my son's nasal passages
on more than one occasion. Disgusting.
2. Many nearby requests for more 'toot beer' and 'poot beer' from the server (a.k.a. elder.) No doubt he appreciated that.
3. "Guess what, I know how to get food up to my nose!" Uhhh....
4. Lemonade is no longer a drink but a dip for chips.

I don't think life gets much better than this.










Love you, weirdo.

6 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

How fun! You look really tall with those boots on!

Summer said...

I love that suburban cowboy.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Great pics!

Jill said...

that looks like lots of fun~

Gena said...

It was so fun. If only I were that tall..... :)

OK Chick said...

It looks like everyone had a good time. I like your boots.