Topic: Vacation
Alloted time: 3 minutes 37 seconds
Ok. Stopwatch is going. Vacation. Just got back last night from an incredible vacation to San Antonio. Longest drive ever but so worth it. Hit a road block. Already? Incredibly upset that I left my camera at Ben and Jaime's house. Ben and Jaime. Funniest and sweetest couple ever. Jamie is having a baby in three weeks and put up with my family for the majority of three days. Not to mention she baked cookies, casseroles, muffins, tons of meals and lots of pots of coffee. She's a wonder. I know the baby's name because it's on the nursery wall. I'm sworn to secrecy. Hit a road block. Hit a road block. Really enjoyed a Children's museum, Riverwalk and a kiddie park. Really old rides and really squeaky parts. Historically old, though. Hit a road block. Three minutes twenty five seconds. Yikes. Glad to be home.
Thanks
Kate for the ever fabulous SoCoS.
6 comments:
it was so great to meet you...i will be posting pics of our dinner out sometime soon~ next time you come to town we need to include the men and kids-i think they would all hit it off.
What does SoCos stand for, exactly? I understand the concept and saw one recently on ice cream...
It stands for Stream of Consciousness Saturday (courtesy of Kate) It's pretty hard to get a lot of thoughts in on a topic in three minutes 37 seconds....
Jill, that was so much fun the other night. I'm adding you to the blogroll right now so I never forget to click over. Next time we'll definitely include the men and kids. I would love for us all to hang out.
Gena- thanks for participating. And sounds like Jamie is a good friend in deed. Glad you all had fun on your vacation.
Oh and here's how to make a link enter < a href="___your http web address where" > the text you want to have as the link< /a >
I've added spaces after the opening < and before the closing one so it would show up in the comment and not actually try to link to something.
Gena- I cannot wait to see all your pictures! And I am so glad that someone was nearby that could return your fancy camera easily. I have to just say that you and Erick are the BEST houseguests ever!! We had so much FUN and my floors have never been cleaner thanks to you! Love ya'll so much!
Ok, I'm not really that much of a floor cleaner, but I didn't know how else to help. I can't carry your baby, cook as well as you, joke as much as Ben, or be as pleasant as you are 8 1/2 months pregnant. Sweeping is all I have to offer. I get my camera back on Tuesday. I'm foaming at the mouth to see those pics.
Post a Comment