At this stage in my kids life, the boys would never get that close to Jemma. Unless they are crammed together in the back set of the van watching a movie on vacation.
How sweet! All four of us were on the couch this morning watching Carebears. I love rainy days like this!
Too cute!! And how in the world did Reagan get so old?? She looks so grown up!!
That is a nice watch.
I know Beth...she's way too old. Max will be there before you know it!Ben, I'm glad you can appreciate a $10 Wal Mart Watch as much as the next guy. LOVE your guest blogging. We for sure need more of that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At this stage in my kids life, the boys would never get that close to Jemma. Unless they are crammed together in the back set of the van watching a movie on vacation.
How sweet! All four of us were on the couch this morning watching Carebears. I love rainy days like this!
Too cute!! And how in the world did Reagan get so old?? She looks so grown up!!
That is a nice watch.
I know Beth...she's way too old. Max will be there before you know it!
Ben, I'm glad you can appreciate a $10 Wal Mart Watch as much as the next guy. LOVE your guest blogging. We for sure need more of that.
Post a Comment