Why have I never heard about this before yesterday? My friends Kenny and Lisa let me know about some amazing discounts on restaurants you can find here. It seems too good to be true, but you can buy $25 gift certificates to participating restaurants in your zip code for $10. The crazy thing is, today and tomorrow, you can buy them for $2.00. All you have to do is enter the discount code NAPKIN at checkout.
For real, it worked. I just bought gift certificates for ten GOOD restaurants. I spent twenty dollars!
The certificates expire in one year, don't include alcohol, and usually require a minimum purchase (like $35). You're still only spending like $10 for that entire meal.
I'm so excited.
6 comments:
I found this today too! Such a great deal!!
That is so so weird because I found out about this TODAY in a magazine and got on. I'm glad to know it works because I was skeptical!
I had heard about it, but didn't like the minimum order thing. You are right, though. 35 dollars worth of food for 10 bucks is a great date night, for sure!
Spending $10 really isn't bad. You could even take another couple and split that.....
It really works, Emily.
Guess how many restaurants showed up in my zip code? Big fat zero. Thanks anyway. I guess I could get some for when we go to Dallas.
That was fun!!! Thanks for sharing! Where are you dining? Fish City Grill was my #1.
Post a Comment