Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nutcracker and Stomach virus

It's going to be a long night. It was either way too much chocolate for Raegan at the ballet tonight, or the dreaded virus has found a new victim. I'm praying for the first. Please, please, please, PALEEEEASE!

Sunday Update: It was not the chocolate, and was the stomach virus. I don't even want to type those last two words again. Me, Raegan, and Greyson have all gotten it. Luckily, it's a fast moving one, and I think we're all starting to feel better.

This is the last time I let Erick be a good Dad and take the kids to play on the toys at the Mall. That place is teeming with e coli and stomach virus germs. Yuck.

8 comments:

Summer said...

No way! It's got to be the chocolate. She can't miss another ballet class Mia will refuse to go without her this time!

Andi Hawkins said...

Oh no. That is my nightmare.

jeff and misty said...

Great!!! Jeff was a good dad on Thursday night!! The mall, the germs, oh my. Glad you are mending.

jeff and misty said...

Great!!! Jeff was a good dad on Thursday night!! The mall, the germs, oh my. Glad you are mending.

jenn b said...

Did you guys go to the Nutcracker in Yukon? We were there last night. I love the Nutcracker-a tradition every year since I was Kayla's age! It brought tears to my eyes to see her mesmerized by it just as I was! Hope Raegan enjoyed it too!

jenn b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gene said...

We're just sick (sorry -- wrong word!) that we didn't get to see you and Erick and the kids yesterday! Our Sunday is not complete without our Sunday get-together for lunch, play and visits! I hope you all get well soon. Jeff and Candita are showing cell-phone pics of Greyson's e-coli explosion! Not being used to kids and the things that happen to kids, they wrapped up all the bedding and were going to throw it all in the trash. Your Mom retrieved it and told them that she would clean it up. It's going to be really funny, when Jeff and 'Dita have kids of their own. I want to have plenty of cameras on hand when that occurs! I can't wait!!!

Dad

Gene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.