Monday, November 24, 2008

Erick told me tonight "I think I could box," after seeing some of the scrappy lightweight fighters. To which I replied, "Honey, you don't have time to learn how to fight. You have a family."

Very eclectic crowd at the boxing match. That's all I'm going to say about that. I laughed and told Erick I don't think anyone from church was there, and that I was so glad my dear friend Summer (a.k.a. minister's wife) didn't take me up on the free ticket offer. The highlight of the evening was when I almost stabbed the color guard soldier in the eye with my bow. With 1, 000 pairs of eyes on him, he had to tell me to 'move forward' in a quiet militaristic voice.

Our friend's son won the championship and knocked out his opponent in a minute something. They were super fast. Nothing that I'm sure my husband couldn't do though.

The star-spangled two piece worked out nicely Dr. and Mrs. you know who you are. Thanks for the wardrobe advice. ;)

3 comments:

Bray said...

I have come to the conclusion that all men secretly think they are superheros....seriously, I am not kidding.
Thanks for your comment, I am glad to find your blog!!

Rebecca said...

Pictures?!?

kj said...

Erick and DJ are NEVER allowed to be alone! Last night DJ was watching a fight and he said "I think I could fight!" Oh boy......