Monday, July 7, 2008

Just. Don't. Do. It.


My friends, please know that spending that extra .75 cents at Starbucks is well worth avoiding the havoc that this drink will wreak on your body. Don't be fooled...they don't call this the McColonic for nothing.

4 comments:

Summer said...

what?? I knew I should have brought you a Starbucks this morning. I will consider this my fault.

BTW can you do coffee Wednesday night after church? Ash is in and it's my b-day (yes, that is supposed to be a guilt trip).

Jaime said...

Yikes...sounds bad. Thanks for the warning. Each time we go get a happy meal I come very close to ordering one. Now I won't. Although...maybe I will the next time I desperately need to lose 5 pounds.

Michelle said...

McDonald's tried to make a run at the coffee biz...but really its not as good as Starbucks in my opinion.

Michael Ann said...

Thanks for the tip...fortunately for me I don't like coffee...but keep SONIC in business! Diet coke IS my coffee, and I'm glad it's cheaper than Starbucks! loved the fourth pics and looks like you had fun!