Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy birthday baby girl

Raegan turns 4 tomorrow. Where the time went, I have no idea. All day I have been feeling so emotional about my baby getting so big. I love that little girl more than I ever imagined I could love someone. She is so caring, happy, emotional ;) , loving, and precious. I cherish every joy and heartache she has ever given me. She is truly my little angel.

Here are some pictures from our first official 'friend' birthday party:












12 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Raegan!!!

rebeckaoneal said...

i did not relize regan was only 4 month older than JaySea!!!

Aubrie said...

Looks like a fun party! I'm impressed how well Katie pulled together Raegan's "vision" for her cake!

The Seat House said...

Happy Birthday future daughter-n-law!

Amy said...

I'm sure you've been told a million times...you're baby-girl has the most beautiful eyes! They are penetrating!! Happy Birthday Raegan.

Nicole said...

Madison had a great time. THanks for inviting her!!!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I love your new picture at the top!! And you baby is growing up too fast!!

Michael Ann said...

she is SO cute Gena and looks so much like you and your family I think. She just looks like she is such a happy, fun little girl! Loved the pic of her and uncle Jeff - and your parents haven't changed one bit since I last saw them. Are you guys still at Quail by the way?? Wade and I want to make an OKC trip this summer and go to the memorial, and visit some of my old stomping grounds...I'd love to see ya'll.

kj said...

That bike is smokin' hot!!

Chrissey said...

Such cute pics of mom and dad w/Raegan! I love pictures like that! It was great to run into you today...I think Raegan and Ashlyn hit it off great for just meeting each other!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
myra said...

Oops. I forgot I was signed in as Patrick. But what I orginally said was that the party looked so fun! The cake looked fabulous! Can you believe you have a four year old?