I realized that I don't have one picture of my brother, Jeff, and his fiance Candita on my blog. They were over the other day, and I snapped this pic for the sole purpose of putting it on here. I think it made it past the 'Is this picture a good one?' screening process. Although frankly, they don't take a bad shot and make the cutest couple ever. Candita will be a beautiful bride, and I can't wait for the wedding. I think when they first met, I told one of my friends my brother was dating Cindy Crawford. To which she replied, "I'm glad my husband hasn't met her!" Well, I'm glad my brother did meet her. She is beautiful, inside and out.
3 comments:
interesting - I didn't know he was your brother. I don't know him either, but I have heard the names "Jeff and Candita" for a while now - my sister in law is one of her bridesmaids.
She is beautiful, and I don't want my husband to see that body ever again!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
Jeffrey is all grown up!!! I honestly don't know if I would've recognized him had I seen him in person! He looks so great and so does his beautiful bride to be!!! THank you for posting that picture...so wonderful to see all of you guys, it really is! They are a match made in Heaven looks like and I'm so happy for him. Please tell him that for me and that I send my best to them! I just love you and your family!!
Post a Comment