Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Raegan and I just got back from the Orr Family Farm with a bunch of kids and moms from school and church. I stress the word bunch. We pet animals (two to be exact), rode on a hayride, picked pumpkins, rode a train, and ate lunch. A few other events transpired in between these 'highlights" (pumpkin patch meltdown due to bumping heads with Brenna, salmon fighting upstream scenario in animal barn, complete lack of interest in pumpkin story time - devoured bag of chips with friends instead, and general bewildered look on the mothers' faces during and in between events.) All totally worth it for a few priceless pics with mom.

5 comments:

Summer said...

I knew there was a reason I didn't go!

Summer said...

by the way, your frind links aren't working....

Dara said...

Raegan is so beautiful. I keep forgetting to stop at pumpkin patches with Aidan. We may have to make our own if we don't hurry up.

myra said...

What a cutie! Glad you had a great time.
By the way... Morgandy gets her redish hair from my dad's side and Patrick's dad's side. That recessive gene just decided to pop up in her I guess. :)

Jaime said...

I ran across your blog when reading Myra's. So glad y'all are doing well. Your kiddos are precious. I too love melting pot. We went there for my last b-day...I am approaching 30 way too soon. How'd we get so old? :-)